As organizations become increasingly mobile, dedication of tasks and resources for tracking business activities has become increasingly difficult. With many employees being asked to multi-task, companies are increasingly resorting to audio – visual aids to record transcripts. This has given rise to the demand for transcription solutions.
TCF is one of the world’s leading provider of Transcription Solutions. TCF has been providing end-to-end Transcription Solutions to large, small and medium organizations across the globe. If your organization is looking for Transcription Solutions, outsource your requirements to TCF.
What are Transcription Solutions?
The process of outsourcing routine Transactions, typically involving backroom transactions or the conversion of audio files into verbal transcripts for companies across various domains, is often referred to as Transcription outsourcing.
What are the Transcription Solutions offered by TCF?
TCF provides a host of Transcription Solutions which include:
- Transcriptions of focus groups
- Transcriptions of computer desktop and mobile descriptions
- Seminar Transcription
- Convention Transcription
- Transcription of meetings, seminars, conferences and board room discussions
- Financial and earning calls transcriptions
- Audio-Visual and interview transcriptions
- Shareholder board meetings and annual general meetings
- Transcriptions of teleconferences
Why outsource Transcription Solutions to TCF?
- Accurate and efficient services
- Differential time zones with 24 x 7 x 365 customer service
- Capability to work on multiple formats
- Experienced and well-trained team who are proficient in business communication
- Quick turnaround time
- Stringent quality standards
What are some of the industries that require Transcription?
Typically, transcription services are outsourced across industries covering healthcare, automotive, insurance, airlines and involves transcribing conference calls, sales calls, budgeting sessions, meetings, seminars and analyst calls to name a few of the many.
What are the benefits of outsourcing Transcription requirements?
With meetings being setup on the move, especially in today fast paced dynamic global scenario, having personal assistants record transcripts is becoming increasingly difficult and unfeasible. With audio / video recordings, coming to age, enterprises are fast resorting to the trend of recording meetings or negotiations, without the dedication of additional resources specifically for the task. By outsourcing Transcription requirements, companies can effectively add value, while saving on cost, money, resources and time. Ensure that your organization is streamlined and flexible by outsourcing Transcription requirements.