TCF is dedicated to making the lives of physicians simpler by offering quality Medical Transcription Solutions. Our comprehensive solution includes dictation capture, transcription, and the final delivery of the files in a format of your choice. Our customer focus ensures that you get customized services that take your dictation system requirements and hospital information systems into account.
A wide variety of global clients – from individual physicians to multi-specialty clinics and hospitals – are leveraging our services to improve their overall process. Our commitment to delivering the best means that you get access to trained Medical Transcriptionists that work as dedicated resources on your account. This helps us deliver work that time and again exceeds your expectations.
TCF’s Medical Transcription Solutions
We can help you transcribe a wide variety of reports, including:
- Progress notes
- Discharge summary
- Pediatric/Geriatric reports
- Rehabilitation reports
- SOAP notes
- Operative reports
- Patient charts
- Teleconference notes
- Clinical summary
- Surgery notes
- History and physical reports
- Medical records summary
All these reports are also available for our Medical Transcription specialties like, pathology transcription, HL7 transcription, and emergency room transcription solutions.
The Medical Transcription team at TCF
Our teams are located across different locations – Chicago (IL), Atlanta (GA), and Phoenix (AZ). Before they start work, our medical transcriptionists undergo rigorous training that covers different specialties. Our medical transcription team includes the following:
- Quality Assurance Associates
- Reduced staffing issues
- Client Account Managers
- Tier-1 Transcriptionists
Dedicated Medical Transcriptionists work on each client account. This helps ensure that they are well versed with the dictating physician’s style and accent. This approach also helps us deliver consistently superior solutions.
The Medical Transcription process at TCF
TCF adheres to a robust process to ensure that the final output is of a superior quality. The following steps capture the way in which we work:
- 1. The Account Manager retrieves the dictations from the FTP or client server. These are then assigned to the designated Tier-1 transcriptionist who works as a dedicated resource for you.
- 2. The Medical Transcriptionists use prescribed templates to transcribe the audio. Then, they submit the completed document for proof-reading.
- 3. The proof-readers check the transcripts for any grammatical mistakes. The reviewed and corrected documents are sent to the Quality Assurance (QA) team. Feedback is sent to the Tier-1 team.
- 4. The QA team uses random sampling to perform quality checks. They send their review comments to both the transcriptionists and the proofreaders.
- 5. In the end, the completed Medical Transcriptions are sent to the Account Manager who does a final check to ensure that the correct templates have been used. Once this is done, the final documents are sent to the client.
Outsource your online Medical Transcription needs to TCF
We can help you:
- Access skilled medical transcriptionists: Our Medical Transcriptionists undergo a rigorous six month Medical Transcription course before they start working for clients. We also have physiotherapists and other therapists that are well versed with medical terminology on our teams.
- Get access to superior quality services: Our three-tier process ensures that each file is checked for quality before it is submitted to the client. This means that you get 99% defect-free work. In addition, we ensure that transcriptionists that have extensive experience in that particular specialty are assigned to work on a specific client account. This means that you can be assured that all medical terminologies will be correctly transcribed. Also, we check each transcript – from the template to the patient details to the dictation – twice for accuracy.
- Turnaround of work in less than 24 hours: Since our delivery centers are located in GA, AZ, and Chicago our customers can take advantage of the overnight turnaround time. With us, you can get reports back faster than ever before.
- Access 100% HIPAA Compliant Services: Partnering with us gives you access to a committed team that has undergone HIPAA training. We ensure that our healthcare processes are 100% complaint.
- Ensure that quality is optimized: Our work-flow is designed to ensure that you get defect-free work. Our QA team checks the final output and corrects any grammatical and contextual errors.
Get the delivery of your files in your preferred format to a software or destination that you choose: We can deliver the final transcripts in any of the following ways:
- By faxing copies directly to your physicians
- By transcribing directly into your medical records software
- By printing on-site at your facility
- Through the import of documents directly into your medical records
- Using scheduled e-mail delivery
- Using secure Internet download via HTTPS and FTP
- By importing documents directly into your medical records/hospital software
Partner with TCF for medical transcription
TCF leverages its delivery centers in Atlanta, Phoenix, and Chicago to deliver Medical Transcription solutions that are a cut above the rest. We focus on understanding your business requirements and seamlessly integrating our services with your practice. Partnering with us can help you focus your attention on your core work of providing care while we take care of the non-functional areas.