Medical Claims Processing
Medical claims processing is a complex and time-consuming process. If claims are not filed correctly or if there is any lapse in maintaining and filing accurate patient data, your claim may get rejected. Outsourcing your medical claims processing requirements to a specialized vendor like TCF can help you manage these challenges.
“The Call Firm” provides healthcare claims processing services to medical service providers all over the world. Whether you are a healthcare provider or a doctor with an independent practice, we can provide HIPAA compliant services that can help you focus on your core job while we take care of the routine work. Partnering with us can also help you save more than 45% on your operating costs.
TCF can file all your Medical Claims
Leveraging our services can help you:
- Enter data related to patient demographics, referring physicians, CPT and ICD Codes, and Modifiers into the medical billing software
- Scan the documents for any billing errors and correct them, if required
- Adjudicate healthcare claims for accuracy
- Prepare an Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
- Submit and file the claim with the insurance company
- Conduct follow-ups on the claims with the insurance company
- Provide you with information about the status of the claim
- Process any denied claims and re-adjudicate them for claims submission
Electronic Medical Claims Processing at TCF
We use leading Medical Claims Processing software for scanning insurance claim forms and automating the collection and processing of claim payment data. This helps us process claims in record time. In addition, our integrated, client-customized systems help us handle claims related to a wide variety of health plans as well as medical, vision, prescription drugs, dental, disability, and COBRA claims.
Why choose TCF as your Medical Claims Processing partner?
We can help you:
- Decrease the time taken for claims filing and processing and increase your revenue by more than 20%
- Allocate your resources to providing healthcare services while we take care of the repetitive and mundane tasks
- Reduce administrative overheads
- Get access to robust processes that ensure a high degree of accuracy and increase your chances of recovering the claims
- Get access to talented personnel without having to hire additional resources
- Screen minute bugs, which further increases the chances of your claims being accepted
- Ensure that confidential patient data is protected through the use of the latest medical claims processing software
- Get periodical reports on claim statuses as well as work-in-progress
- Detect any duplicate claims
- Get access to fully automated payment solutions
- Minimize compliance issues
- Increase Adjudication Rates