If you do not have the skills, resources or expertise to maintain financial records for your organization, consider outsourcing your bookkeeping services to TCF. At TCF, our team will take care of your accounting and tax preparation processes. Get the TCF advantage of a professional bookkeeping back-office, where all your set-up, support, maintenance and consultancy functions are taken care of, at a low operating cost!
Our Three Different Bookkeeping Processes
We could follow any of the three processes listed below for e-accounting and data transmission.
- Server Based
- Remote Access
- Application Service Providers
- a. Source documents – You scan the documents and upload to a secure FTP server OR fax them to our toll- free fax number.
- b. Updating books – We update your books the same night. You would have to provide us a backup copy of your books. (QuickBooks back up)
- c. Sending updated books – We email the updated books to you or upload them to a secure server. You could come to office the next morning and download the updated books from the server.
- a. Source documents – You scan the documents and place it in your computer for our access. You can also email them to our mail box OR fax it to our toll-free fax number OR upload to an FTP server.
- b. Connecting to your computer – We connect to your computer using Remote Desktop Access like secure VPN.
- c. Update the books and logout – You come to office next morning and find the updated books on your computer.
Application Service Providers
- a. You scan the documents and upload to the server OR fax them to our toll-free number.
- b. We login to the Online Accounting Software that you are using (e.g. quickbooksonline.com) and update the books
- c. You login to the online accounting software via Internet anytime you want, and see the updated books.
TCF Bookkeeping Solutions
- Virtual Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
- Financial Statements preparation
- Income Statement (Profit & Loss)
- Cash Flow Statement
- Journal entry
- General Ledger
- Assets /Equipment Ledgers/Expenses Ledger
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables Ageing Report & Summaries
- Bank Reconciliation
Our Bookkeeping Solutions Include
- Expert tax advice to minimize tax liability
- Adjustments to year-end accounts
- Storage of documents at our offices
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting
- Books balanced and reconciled quarterly
- Management accounts produced quarterly
Our value-added bookkeeping solutions
- Break-up of Expenses Reports
- Event Analysis Reports
- Customer Reports
- Employee Reports
At TCF, we use a range of financial and accounting software besides the above. Read about the comprehensive list of financial software used at TCF.
- Data security and Protection Act compliant
- High priority to the safeguarding of customer data
- Well-defined training processes
- 100% redundant power supply systems
- Secure high-speed Internet connectivity
- High quality and high standards of business ethics
- High-end infrastructure, ensuring uninterrupted servicesr
- Certified, professional accountants, who provide the best-in-industry services
- Extensive experience in bookkeeping services
- Cost-effective services
The TCF Advantage
- Quick turnaround time
- Flexibility to outsource all or one service
- Cost savings up to 40-50%
- Faster closure of books
- Increased revenue and minimum operating costs