The following is a list of some of the security measures that we adopt at The Call Firm:
- We sign a non-disclosure agreement with the client and a non-disclosure bond with our employees at the start of every new client relationship.
- We have firewalls / VPN (Virtual Private Network) for inbound and outbound security.
- All our systems do not have external storage devices (Floppy / CD drives / USB ports).
- All our systems and e-mails are password protected.
- Our cabinets are fire-proof and we use an offsite storage facility to store documents.
- We have ‘anti-virus’ software implemented at both server and client level.
- Only our leadership teams are allowed access into our buildings through a badge access system. We also have security onsite at our facilities 24/7 x 365 day basis.
- We have surveillance cameras installed throughout our premises.